- Sarah Compilation - "Glass Arcade" (August, 1991)
- LP UK Sarah 501
- CAS UK Sarah 501CS
- CD UK Sarah 501CD
- 3.52 Sleep
- 3.19 Breathe
- Notes: Actually, this ought to be in an Eternal discography, but
- it's included here anyway, because the close link.
- Sorted Snorted and Sported (1991)
- CD UK Creation CRECD 117
- 5.22 Shine
- Notes: There's no information about the band on the sleeve. Only
- their name and the song title.
- Select Magazine Issue ?? (1992)
- CAS UK C-RE 128
- 5.16 Shine(from "Holding Our Breath EP")
- Free Creation Tape that came with Slect magazine
- Some Velvet Morning
- Volume 7 (July 19, 1993)
- CD UK 7VCD7 - CD (BMG)
- 3.24Some Velvet Morning
- Notes: A cover of "a great piece of '60s weirdness by Lee Hazlewood
- and Nancy Sinatra" with the same name. Produced by Slowdive.
- Engineered by Guy Fixsen. Mixed by Ed Buller. Recorded at
- Protocol Studios, London.
- Rock Furore (Nr.5 October, 1993)
- CD NOR Rock Furore RFCD-6
- 3.32 Dagger
- Notes: A norwegian music magazine made by "Norsk Rockforbund"
- that includes a free CD with every issue, and in one issue,
- 'Dagger' was included on the CD.
- Reebok Compilation : Boks (????)
- CD US? ???
- Notes: The title of their track is not listed on the sleeve.
- [HELP! Anyone have this compilation CD, who could add the
- missing information?]
- Blue Skied An' Clear
- Music From the Motion Picture: The Doom Generation (24 October 1995 )
- CD US American Recordings ????
- 6.52 Blue Skied An' Clear
- Notes: Written by Neil Halstead, published by EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- (BMI). Produced by Chris Hufford and Slowdive. (C) 1995 Creation
- Records [Previously unavailable in the US]. The movie was directed
- by Greg Akari. To be released later during 1995 by Samuel Goldwyn.
- Extra: They use two Slowdive songs in the movie, but only one is
- included on the CD. Here's a brief description on where the
- songs are used, courtesy of Nathan: "The tracks were prominentyly
- used in the movie. "Alison" is the 2nd song in the movie, after
- the opening scene, and is playing out of a car tape deck as two
- of the main characters are "snogging" away in a car at a drive
- in movie theater. The song is quite clearly heard, not just back-
- ground music. The second Slowdive song is "Blue Skied An' Clear"
- and is used with the closing shot of the film - also very clearly
- heard and prominently positioned."
- Some Velvet Morning
- Sharks Patrol These Waters (?, 1995)
- CD UK BOV CD2 -
- 3.24 Some Velvet Morning
- Notes: The "best of" compilation of the Volume compilations.
- 44 tracks and 192 page booklet.
- Catch the Breeze
- Indie Top 20 Vol. 13
- CD UK Beechwood Music Records TT013CD
- 2xLP UK Beechwood Music Records TT013LP
- 4.21 Catch the Breeze
- Shine (Splendiferous Locust Mix) *
- Various - Splendor - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack (1999)
- CD US Astralwerks ASW 06282-2
- 02. Shine (Splendiferous Locust Mix)
- * remix by Locust aka Mark Van Hoen
Other Activity :